Shipping / Order Information
Refrigerated products are shipped on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. (Per your request, we will ship vaccines on Thursday for overnight delivery on Friday).
- Non-vaccine orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
- Orders received by 12:00pm CST will usually ship the same day.
- Please call for shipping charges - we will be happy to give you a quote.
FedEx, UPS & USPS
- Delivery of packages is during regular business days (Monday - Friday). USPS will deliver on Saturday.
- Packages will be shipped via UPS, USPS or FedEx at our discretion.
- Saturday delivery does cost more and is not available in all areas with FedEx and UPS.
- Saturday and Sunday are not counted as business days.
Prescriptions from our Pet Pharmacy
- Prescription items will only be shipped with a valid prescription written by a U.S. Veterinarian.
- Prescription items will take at least one additional business day for processing. Prescription orders with additional items will ship at the same time and follow the shipping schedule for those other items (see policies for vaccine orders). For information on how to ship your order separately, please call 877-247-4633. Orders with drop ship products will ship separately.
If you are purchasing prescription-required medications, all we need is your veterinarian's name and
phone number and we will obtain your pet's prescription for you free of charge.
We will ask for the necessary information during your checkout.
If you have a
written prescription please mail it to us at 5918 Evergreen Blvd, St Louis MO 63134 or have your veterinarian fax it to us at 1-866-519-6524. If your order is a refill, please include the Prescription Number during checkout. The prescription number may be found on the upper left hand side of the Pet-Source prescription label (Rx No. _________).
PLEASE NOTE: All Rx items are non-returnable and non-refundable! By
law, there are no No Exceptions.
Vaccines and other Refrigerated Products
- We strongly encourage shipping vaccines by 1 or 2-day service. Because orders shipped Ground Service can take up to 10 days to deliver, vaccines belong to the purchaser upon leaving our warehouse.
- Next day orders can only be shipped Monday-Thursday. Orders taken after 1:00pm CST on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
- 2nd day orders can only be shipped Monday-Wednesday. Orders taken after 1:00pm CST on Wednesday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Please select the correct item number and ask for expiration dates as vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped on a Friday, unless you request Overnight with a Saturday delivery. Additional charges apply. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- Vaccines and all refrigerated items are packed with ice in a Polar box. The charges for these boxes are $2.99.
- The ice packs are non-toxic and bio-degradable. If accidentally ingested, constipation or vomiting may occur.
- Once you receive your vaccines, place them in the refrigerator and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or freezing conditions.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Due to customs regulations, we cannot ship vaccines outside of the United States.
- Packages are delivered Monday through Friday. If Saturday delivery is needed, please make a note on the order. There is an additional charge for Saturday delivery.
All Items in our Free Shipping department ship free.
- Heavy Items - Extra Charge
- Expedited Shipping optional on all items
- Orders which require a shipping charge will be based on shipping weight and destination.
Express service through Federal Express or UPS is available for an additional charge. Call a Customer Service at 877-247-4633 and ask about our great Overnight or 2-day service rates. NOTE: Flammable and aerosol items cannot be shipped via air or outside the continental United States.
We provide prompt and accurate shipping on all orders. Orders received Monday through Friday are usually shipped within 36 hours. Weekend orders will be shipped within 36 hours of Monday morning. For products shipped from the manufacturer, please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
You can place your order C.O.D., however there is a $10.50 C.O.D. fee for these orders. Please call a Customer Service Representative at 877-247-4633 to place a COD order.
We work very hard to ensure all products are readily available and in stock when you order. If you order includes a backordered item, the following solutions are available to you:
- We can hold your entire order until the backordered item arrives.
- If you prefer, we can substitute a similar item of your choice and ship the entire order immediately.
- We can ship the items in stock and ship the backordered item when it is available.
Vaccines and items less than $10.00 will not be backordered. Please plan to include them in your next order.
Did Your Order Arrived Damaged?
All damaged merchandise will be replaced promptly. Should damage occur in your shipment, please contact a Customer Service immediately at 877-247-4633 for proper handling.
Orders outside the contiguous 48 US States
International orders and all orders from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping charges. If you would like a shipping quote, please email your location (along with a postal code) and the items you wish to purchase to CustomerService@pet-source.com . You will receive a quote within the next business day. Orders are typically delivered in approximately 7-10 days, but can be delayed by Customs. Because of this, we are unable to guarantee the efficacy of vaccines and they are shipped at the customer's risk. International orders can incur additional charges such as duties, VAT fees, etc. that are not included in your shipping charges. We have no control over these charges and therefore cannot assess the fees prior to shipping. Any and all additional fees that may be assessed for your package will be your responsibility. While there is no obvious reason Customs will hold your order, please be advised we will be held harmless should your package be refused and undeliverable for any reason. No refunds will be issued on orders that were undeliverable due to the restrictions of your country. Responsibility for import rules and regulations for your country and any import permits or certificates are your responsibility.
Did We make a Mistake?
We take great pride in our picking, packing and shipping of your order. However, if there is an error on your order, please call 877-247-4633 Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm CST. Claims need to be made within 72 hours after you receive your order.
If you need to return merchandise, please call 877-247-4633 for a return authorization number and instructions. We need to know what items you are returning and the reason for the return. The product being returned must be in saleable condition. All products are subject to a restocking fee. We are unable to accept product returns after 90 days. Non-stock special order items may not be returned. NOTE: We are unable to accept returns on vaccines, refrigerated items, test kits, clothing, books, videos or stainless steel products, unless they are defective or damaged in transit, in which case we will replace them. PLEASE NOTE: All Rx items are non-returnable and non-refundable! By
law, there are no No Exceptions.
While we make every effort to prevent errors, mistakes may occur. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.