|Heartworms can infect your cat without you knowing it. The best way to protect your cat is to prevent heartworm disease – the risk, expense, and emotional toll of treatment are significant.
HEARTGARD helps prevent feline heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms, too.
- HEARTGARD is the veterinarian's #1 choice for heartworm disease prevention in cats.
- HEARTGARD used monthly as directed can help prevent heartworm infection in your cat – and can help your cat avoid the risk, stress, and long periods of confinement that go along with treatment for canine heartworm disease.
- HEARTGARD is made with real beef – cats love the taste.
- HEARTGARD is a convenient, easy-to-give Chewable that most cats will eat right out of your hand.
- kittens as young as 6 weeks, pregnant or breeding female cats.
- HEARTGARD is available only through a licensed veterinarian, so make an appointment for your pet today.
- HEARTGARD Plus: Easy to Give. Protection to Live.