|Comfortis® – the latest breakthrough in flea protection
Comfortis is the first FDA-approved, chewable, beef-flavored tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs for a full month.
Here are just a few of the features that make Comfortis an ideal choice for convenient flea protection:
Comfortis offers proven flea protection plus these family-friendly featuresAlong with fast-acting, month-long flea protection, Comfortis offers these additional benefits:
- Beef-flavored, palatable, chewable tablet
- Easy to give with no mess
- Starts to kill fleas in 30 minutes
- Lasts a full month
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Approved by the FDA
- Demonstrated safe for dogs and puppies 14 weeks and older
- With Comfortis, you can play with your dog immediately after treatment. No need to isolate pets. Just treat and play.
- Because Comfortis is administered orally, there’s no risk of application site reactions.
- Comfortis won’t stain carpeting, upholstery or clothing.
- Comfortis can’t be rubbed or shaken off.
Important Safety Information
- The most common adverse reaction reported is vomiting.
- Other adverse reactions reported in decreasing order of frequency are: depression/lethargy, decreased appetite, incoordination, diarrhea, itching, trembling, excessive salivation and seizures.
- Following concomitant extra label use of ivermectin with Comfortis®, some dogs have experienced the following clinical signs: trembling/twitching, salivation /drooling, seizures, incoordination, excessive dilation of pupils, blindness and disorientation.
- Post approval experience continues to support the safety of Comfortis when used concurrently with heartworm preventatives according to label directions.